Thursday, June 09, 2005

Amazon Customers Who Bought This Also Bought...

I just went back to Amazon to check the link for the Shooter Jennings CD to put in links for my post a few days back of having only bought 3 country CDs recently, and I noticed the section showing what others who bought Shooter's CD bought.

• The Dirty South ~ Drive-By Truckers, Drive By Truckers
• Back to Me ~ Kathleen Edwards
• CDs from The Nashville Star Series.
• Honkytonk University ~ Toby Keith
• Tambourine ~ Tift Merritt
• Good Times ~ Charlie Robison
• Van Lear Rose ~ Loretta Lynn
• The Notorious Cherry Bombs ~ The Notorious Cherry Bombs

Interestingly, not only were my other two CDs on the list (Nashville Star and Toby Keith), I also own and love the Charlie Robison and Loretta Lynn albums.

Interestingly, customers who bought Loretta's Jack White produced album also bought:

* A Ghost Is Born [ENHANCED] ~ Wilco
* Lonely Runs Both Ways ~ Alison Krauss and Union Station
* How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb ~ U2
* Genius Loves Company [ENHANCED] ~ Ray Charles
* SMiLE ~ Brian Wilson
* Franz Ferdinand ~ Franz Ferdinand
* Funeral ~ The Arcade Fire
* American Idiot [ENHANCED] [EXPLICIT LYRICS] ~ Green Day

None of which I own, although they are very popular mainstream albums of various genres.

While those who bought Charlie's album bought:

* Bandera ~ Charlie Robison
* Life of the Party ~ Charlie Robison
* Tambourine ~ Tift Merritt
* East Nashville Skyline ~ Todd Snider
* What I Really Mean ~ Jr. Robert Earl Keen
* The Notorious Cherry Bombs ~ The Notorious Cherry Bombs
* Universal United House of Prayer ~ Buddy Miller
* Wicked Twisted Road [ENHANCED] ~ Reckless Kelly

Of which I own only Charlie's own Life of the Party. I don't own his earlier pre-major record label CD Bandera but I clicked through to check it out and very much enjoyed the photo of him with major Michael Bolton curls.

And those who bought Toby's latest also bought:

* Greatest Hits 2 [ENHANCED] ~ Toby Keith
* Delicious Surprise ~ Jo Dee Messina
* Songs About Me ~ Trace Adkins
* Modern Day Drifter [ENHANCED] ~ Dierks Bentley
* Live Like You Were Dying ~ Tim McGraw
* License to Chill ~ Jimmy Buffett
* What I Do ~ Alan Jackson
* Here for the Party ~ Gretchen Wilson

Of which I own his greatest hits, Tim's lp, and Gretchen's.

So what does this all mean? I think Shooter Jennings is right up the alley of those with good taste in music!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home